Why Choose CoolSculpting®?
When you want to get rid of stubborn body fat, and diet and exercise aren’t working, CoolSculpting® may be the answer.
What Is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive, non-surgical body sculpting procedure that freezes fat away permanently. Unlike liposuction, there is no long recovery period, meaning you can get on with your life quickly and immediately return to normal activities.
Here’s why CoolSculpting® is so innovative: it contours your body with no surgery or downtime. Over 6 million CoolSculpting® treatments have been administered worldwide, allowing both women and men to shed stubborn fat and improve their view of themselves.
Are You A Candidate For CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is not designed for rapid or extreme weight loss. If you’ve tried diet and exercise, but still can’t shed your unwanted love handles, muffin top, double chin, or abdominal fat, you may be an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting®.
The CoolSculpting® machine uses an innovative process called cryolipolysis, to freeze fat cells through carefully controlled cooling. The fat cells are eliminated naturally, while the surrounding body tissue and your outer skin remains unharmed. This procedure is a non-surgical fat reduction technique that allows you to get back to your daily routine quickly.
What Areas Does CoolSculpting® Treat?
CoolSculpting® can be used to reduce the fat cells in many parts of the body. Our patients have successfully reduced fat in these areas:
- Inner & Outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Upper back “Back fat”
- Bra fat
What Kind of Results Can You Expect?
Typically, you may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment. The most dramatic changes usually occur after eight weeks. But, your body will still flushing out fat cells for up to four to six months after treatment.
Depending on the area being treated, you may want to schedule follow-up treatments to increase effectiveness.
Reasons To Choose Sacramento Bariatric Medical Associates
- Our founder, Dr. Laura Machado, has been a private practice surgeon since 2000, and is an expert in bariatric and metabolic surgery.
- The CoolSculpting® Technicians at our site in Citrus Heights are trained professionals with extensive experience in this non-invasive body sculpting procedure. Only CoolSculpting® Certified Practitioners perform treatments.
- Dr. Machado has been helping patients with weight reduction for almost two decades. Our office is one of the pioneering medical offices providing CoolSculpting® in the Sacramento area.
- Dr. Machado will provide a nutritional evaluation, body composition analysis, and a customized diet plan for each patient to assure they maximize their CoolSculpting® results.
- We have long-standing relationships with our patients, as well as Sacramento area doctors and hospitals. Our long track record of excellent outcomes speaks to our focus on quality.
Meet Dr. Machado
Dr. Laura Machado
M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.S.M.B.S.
Dr. Machado graduated with honors from California State University, Stanislaus and received her Doctorate of Medicine from the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Machado completed her surgical residency at the University of California, Davis. She entered private practice in 2000 performing Trauma and General Surgery.
Dr. Machado received Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric training at Montefiore Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery and founded Sacramento Bariatric Medical Associates in 2003. Since that time, she has performed over 5000 bariatric surgical procedures and assists patients with diet, nutrition, and weight loss on a daily basis. She is a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (FASMBS) and the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Machado has served as the Director of Bariatric Services at Mercy San Juan Medical Center since 2003. Dr. Machado is also an Assistant Clinical Professor at California Northstate University College of Medicine contributing to the education of medical students in the region.